Users can apply special effects and filters to their videos to make it more interesting. Users can shoot videos and upload them to their profiles after applying the special effects and filters available in the app. Launch a social video sharing app like ShareChat and quadruple your revenue.
- The notice should list the “creditor.” The creditor is the person you owe money to.
- The biggest threat, however, is the government opening up the market https://apk4.mobi/sharechat to the banned Chinese apps.
- Lots of Indian developers launch their own short video applications on the play store.
- Another 41 were from the International Cricket Council , 58 from the Tamil Film Producers Council and 29 from small production houses.
- this android app is popular for its amazing features like here you can chat with other people, also can find new people in your area.
We do also share that information with third parties for advertising & analytics. Instagram also last month introduced a new video sharing feature called “Reels” on its platform in India. The discussions come as Indian apps such as ShareChat are seeing a popularity surge after New Delhi in June banned 59 Chinese origin apps including ByteDance’s TikTok following a border clash between the two countries. After India banned TikTok, ShareChat and other home-grown alternatives have been finding favour with users.
“We want to be at a place where we become the first-you-know portal for people to find other people, discover content, discover services,” says Ashan. Sachdeva sees Sharechat as a one-to-many broadcasting platform where a user can reach millions of other users. Following the ban on TikTok, we’ve seen a steady rise in the number of new alternative apps, made in India. ShareChat is one of the new apps that allow users to discover photos, videos, and more – quite similar to TikTok.