If you want to accomplish business by having a loan provider face-to-face, OneMain Financial can be a good fit. The financial institution has nearly 1,600 branches in 44 states where it provides unsecured signature loans to borrowers with less-than-perfect credit. Interest levels begin at 18per cent and qualified candidates might be able to borrow as much as $20,000.
Numerous branches readily available for borrowers whom would like to fulfill or grab funds face-to-face
No prepayment penalty in the event that you prefer to spend your loan off early
Soft credit pull utilized to check on for prequalified provides
Tall starting interest rate weighed against several other subprime loan providers
Optimum loan level of $20,000 is low compared to other personal bank loan providers
Origination fees and belated costs may be charged together with interest expenses
Other information that is important
- Minimum/maximum amount you can easily borrow: $1,500 to $20,000
- APR range: 18percent–35.99%
- Costs: Origination charges may be a fee that is flat $25 to $400 or 1% to 10percent of the loan amount, dependant on your state of residence. Belated costs also differ by state and certainly will be up to $30 per belated re payment or 15% associated with measurements of one’s payment.
- Recommended minimal credit rating: 580
- Other certification needs: OneMain Financial will think about the after whenever you submit an application for that loan: your credit rating, income, debts, and any security you want to provide.
- Repayment terms: Term length might be 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.